Axletree is widely recognized as the leader in SWIFT Connectivity services.
Axletree has enabled some of the world’s largest corporations and banks to improve efficiency and lower costs in their treasury operations by replacing complex manual processes with automated and standardized SWIFT Connectivity solutions.
Treasurytree, Axletree’s Treasury Automation Solutions, can be integrated with SWIFT and enhances Straight Through Processing (STP). Our hosted model provides flexibility and allows you to add more solutions based on your business needs. You can choose treasury management, compliance, and integration solutions to expand the benefits of STP beyond SWIFT.
Axletree locations are in New Jersey (USA), Uruguay and India.
Timeline of Accomplishments
- 2014: First Service Bureau in the Americas to receive the SWIFT Premier Operating Practice Label
- 2013: First Corporate Customer goes live with Treasurytree TMS
- 2012: Launches Treasurytree Treasury Automation Solutions
- 2012: SSAE 16 SOC 2 Certification obtained
- 2011: First Service Bureau to achieve SWIFTReady Connectivity Best Practice Label in North America
- 2007: First Corporate on SCORE connects with SWIFT through Axletree Solutions
- 2007: SAS 70 – Type II Certification obtained
- 2007: First Service Bureau in North America successfully audited by SWIFT
- 2005: First corporate client on MA-CUG connects with SWIFT through Axletree
- 2002: First Service Bureau for Banks and Corporates in North America
Why Axletree Solutions – Highlights
- The ‘Axletree Marketplace’ offers an entire suite of solutions including: SWIFT Connectivity Solutions, Treasury Management Solutions, and Enterprise Integration Services (Symmetree by Axletree) and Regulatory Compliance (OFAC Filter, AML software).
- Largest team of SWIFT Certified and trained Experts delivering 24x7x365 days global support and enabling customers to reduce costs associated with in-house personnel.
- State-of-the-art data centers and HOT Disaster Recovery facilities around the globe with 100% built-in redundancy.
- Complete project management that includes project planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and support.
- Reduced administration complexity and operational costs (when compared to building in-house), allowing customers to concentrate on their core competencies.
- Insulation from frequent technology changes and upgrades.
- Provide customers with complete Peace of Mind.